Monday, November 27, 2006

is Mormon Mitt Fit ?

" I don't know,,,Davey."




I wonder, would America elect a Wiccan for Prez? How 'bout a guy or gal who practices Hinduism, would that fly? Most likely Not.

It may have something to do with some of their beliefs such as many Gods and well, many Gods, respectively.

Questions about Mitt Romney, Mormonism and the Oval Office are a natural part of any thinking American's process to choose our next Leader. I had and have many questions about bush, Kerry and all politicians who wear their religion on their sleeve. The reason is; I do not need anybody telling me what to do with MY life. Specially any fool who "...can't even run his own life, I'll be Damned if he'll run mine..." as the song Sunshine says. Shine a light, and I may follow. Loudly, cynically and rudely try sell me anything (such as your religiopolitical FlipFlops) , and I'll oppose you to the end.

Now there are some who will go into bigotry to make a point and that is their burden to carry, not mine. I think satire combined with straight news is a great way to learn, discover and illustrate an issue. Can you say: "The Daily Show" ?


=======================================

No comments: